Monday, September 5, 2011

The Future of Gaming . . .


So one of my beautiful crit partners emailed me today with this link, saying it reminded her of my WIP.

Thanks to Jaye Robin Brown, lovely #wipmadness host this month, I finished the book this morning in a writing duel with Angelina C. Hansen. We finished simultaneously!! How crazy is that?

Anyway, here's the vid:

Warning: May not be suitable for all ages.

But it's pretty sweet. And it does remind me of Jaffrey Pewitt, first underage full Watcher of Area 7.


3 comments:

  1. I also have a huge passion for gaming. I am more into fantasy games like Lineage, Aion or World of Warcraft. There was a time when I liked Counter strike as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is gaming! SO you finished your wip?! That is so awesome Lora! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deana!

    @Unikorna - I've been known to get so sucked into games that I've actually had to have an intervention. I gave my best friend the games and made her swear she would not -- no matter how much I begged -- give them back.

    ReplyDelete